Materials generated by normal yard and lawn care which includes leaves, grass trimmings, brush, wood chips, and shrub/tree trimmings. Yard waste shall not include roots, stumps, rocks, soil or sod. Brambleton Community Association offers weekly yard waste collection and recycling services from March through December. Yard waste will be collected on Tuesdays during these months if it is properly prepared for collection. Collection requirements include the following:
- All items must be placed curbside.
- Brush and limbs must be cut into 4-foot lengths and bundled (arm-full size) with rope or twine and should not exceed 50 pounds.
- Grass clippings, leaves, and twigs can be placed in a container you provide or in paper bags.
- Items such as roots, stumps, rocks, soil, or sod will not be collected.
- Christmas Trees will be removed in the first two weeks of January if they are in lengths shorter than 6 ft, free of all decorations, and not placed in tree bags.