September 1, 2017
BCA Office Closure
- Please note that the BCA Management Office will close at 1:00 PM today and remain closed through Monday, September 4th, in observance of Labor Day. The office will reopen at 9:00 AM on Tuesday, September 5th.Asphalt Maintenance on BCA Streets to Start September 5th
– Asphalt maintenance on several private BCA streets and alleys in Sections 12, 15-17, 19, as well as the trail along the north side of Ryan Road, has been rescheduled to occur between Tuesday, September 5th and Friday, September 8th (Sections 12, 19, and trail along north side of Ryan), and Wednesday, September 27th and Thursday, September 28th (Sections 15-17), (see map
and street list
), weather permitting. The asphalt maintenance will include seal coating, to be followed by re-striping of the fire lanes, parking space lines, and stop bars. Roads will be closed at times for seal coating. Visit www.brambletonhoa/asphalt
for more detailed information, and to see how these repairs may impact you and what you can do to prepare
.Pool Season Coming to a Close
- Please note that pool hours have changed at Brambleton's pools now that the school year has started. Visit the website
for new hours.
- Be sure to save your pool passes! Homeowners' pool passes remain valid for as long as the owners live in their home; however, children who "age up" will be required to get a new photo. Renters will need to update the information associated with their pass each year, regardless of the duration of their lease.
Brambleton’s Developer Continues to Perform Bond Release Activity Throughout the Community - Work typically begins in the early morning and is complete by the early afternoon. In addition to the onging development in the community, for the week of 9/4/17, bond release activity may occur in the following sections (see site map for locations):
- Creighton Road
- Northstar Blvd from Creighton Road to Shreveport Drive
Doggone Wild Pool Party - September 10th, 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM at Community Center. Bring your puppies of all ages for one last swim of the season. Registration required. $5/dog. All proceeds will benefit Friends of Homeless Animals. Brambleton residents only.
Registration Open for Neighborhood Campout! - September 16th - 17th at Legacy Park. Registration is $15 and includes tent tag and campsite, activities, and s'mores kit. Campout t-shirts are available for purchase, but orders must be received by September 6th! Brambleton residents only, please.
Fall Yard Sale - September 30th, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM. Reserve your space at the Community Center, or add your address to the list of participating homes. More info here.
Two By Four Race - October 1st. Race against childhood and canine cancer. 100% of net proceeds will go to support the work of the Canines-N-Kids Foundation and Smashing Walnuts Foundation. More info here.
Call for Fall Fest Artists & Vendors - If you're an artist, a baker, a candlestick (or other stuff) maker, sign up now to show off your wares at this year's Fall Fest on October 7th! Now accepting commercial vendors as well.
Zombie Run - October 28th, 5:30 PM. All participants (runners AND zombies) get a t-shirt, medal, and invitation to the after-party at Lost Rhino Retreat! Proceeds go to the Down Syndrome Association of Northern Virginia. Info and registration here!