May 27, 2016
Office Closure - The BCA Management Office will be closed on Monday, May 30th, in observance of Memorial Day. The office will reopen on Tuesday, May 31st, at 9:00 AM.
Pools Open This Weekend - All Brambleton pools will open for the season on Saturday, May 28th. For a complete list of operating hours and information on obtaining a pool pass, visit our Pools page.
Coming Soon: Enhanced Deck and Pavilion at Lantana Pond – The deck and gazebo at Lantana Pond are about to be rebuilt and enhanced. The new deck will be constructed of Trex material and offer benches and a roofed structure. Click here to see pictures of the new deck and pavilion. Additionally, we will be adding benches and purple martin bird houses for everyone’s enjoyment.
DMV2GO Back in Brambleton - June 3rd. Stop by the Town Center to renew your license, order new plates, and more. The mobile unit will be set up in the Harris Teeter parking lot from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Development Activity Update – Brambleton’s Developer continues to perform bond release activity throughout the community. Unless otherwise specified, work may include asphalt repair, concrete marking, break and repair; marking, or digging and installation of street lights. Work typically begins in the early morning and is complete by the early afternoon. In addition to the ongoing development in the community, for the week of 5/30/16, bond release activity may occur in the following sections (see site map for locations):
- Section 18
- Brandt - Paving
Upcoming Summer Fun At The Pools
Save the Date: Summer Favorites Are Back In Bram!
- Teen Late Night Swim - June 3rd, 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM at Beacon Crest Pool. For rising 6th - 12th graders. Pool pass required. Visit our website to see the Teen Late Night Swim schedule for the summer.
- Summer Kick-Off Party - June 17th, 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM. Start the summer off right at the Brambleton Corner Pool with water slides, DJ, dancing, and more! Brambleton residents only. Pool pass required. Click here for more information.
- Teen Pool Party - June 17th, 8:30 PM - 11:00 PM at Brambleton Corner Pool, right after the Summer Kick-Off Party. Rising 6th - 12th graders are invited to drop in for a late night swim, free pizza, and DJ. Pool pass is required. Guests are welcome for $5/person.
Hop On The Bram Bus To The Lost Rhino VIP Party - June 4th. Celebrate Lost Rhino Brewery's 5-year anniversary and Lost Rhino Retreat's 1-year anniversary! Our bus will make continuous trips to each stop between 12:30 PM - 6:30 PM. No need to sign up. Just show up! For more information on this event and to see the rest of the Bram Bus schedule, visit our website.Exercise Your Way To The Finish Line At The B_Fit Trail Challenge!
- Sizzlin' Summer Concerts Return - Starting on June 23rd, join us every other Thursday night at the Town Center for FREE live music and good times. Gates open at 6:00 PM. Shows start at 7:00 PM. BYOB. ID's will be checked at the door. You're welcome to bring your own coolers, chairs, and blankets. Check out the full concert and food truck line-up here.
- Red, White, & Bram - June 25th. Join us at the Town Center for games, sand sculpting, the annual Bake-Off, live music, an awesome fireworks show, and more. Sign up to volunteer, or visit our website for more information.
– June 11th. Participants will compete on approximately 2.5 miles of paved trails including fitness stations offering a variety of strength and agility challenges along the way. All ages and abilities are welcome! When you register, you will be guided through selecting a wave start time. Your registration fee includes a dri-fit t-shirt. Proceeds from this event benefit childhood cancer through the Team Mathias organization. Volunteers are needed; view opportunities here
. Online registration closes on June 8th at noon. For more details, or to sign-up, go to www.BFitTrailChallenge.com
.COMMUNITY Free Gardening Lecture
- June 2nd, 7:00 PM. Stop by Rust Library
in Leesburg for a special presentation by Phil Goetkin, National Park Service award winner and former Chief of Grounds and Natural Resources for Wolf Trap. Phil will discuss his use of sustainable landscape techniques, the preservation of our natural resources, and the restoration and creative use of habitat landscapes.COVENANTSClothes Lines/Wind Drying Devices
- During recent community wide inspections it has been noted that several residents are hanging laundry items outside to dry. Per the Design Guidelines, Clothes lines or any similar apparatus for the exterior drying of clothes are prohibited. Please refrain from using the deck railing or porch railings to dry laundry at the exterior of the home. Nothing shall be kept or stored on the exterior of the Lots or common areas which would create an unsightly condition. If you would like to report a concern please visit here
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
.Proposed Design Guideline Revisions Ready For Public Comment
- Please visit the website
to review the proposed revisions to certain sections of BCA's Design Guidelines related to Home Based Businesses and Vehicles. You'll find the timeline for review, comment, and adoption. Staff and the committee continue to review the Design Guidelines and policy resolutions to find ways to support transparency, ease of understanding, and alignment between the documents. Any comments or suggestions may be sent to email@example.com