June 26, 2020
BCA Reopening Update -
In coordination with Virginia's reopening policies, the following BCA facilities and amenities are now open/will open today:
- Playgrounds: BCA staff is working to reopen all playgrounds by 5 PM today, June 26th. Read our special message for more information on safety and disinfection procedures.
- Pools: All BCA pools are open for lap swimming, family exercise, and swim lessons only. Pools are open from 10 AM to 8 PM daily. Reservations for lap swimming and exercise are required and limited to a one-hour session per day. Visit www.brambletonhoa.com/pools for more information.
- Phase Three: Pools will transition to recreational swim at 50% capacity on Monday, July 6th. Reservations will still be required, and guests are not permitted during Phase Three. Read our Phase Three message for more information.
While our community is reopening, it is still safer to stay at home. Please be aware that owners, residents, and their guests are using all BCA facilities and amenities at their own risk. More information can be found at www.brambletonhoa.com/covid19
.Full-Time Community Standards Advisor Position Now Available -
BCA is seeking qualified candidates for a full-time Community Standards Advisor
position with benefits. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2 years of service-focused industry work history in community association management or a related field, a detailed and organized approach to work, and be professional and self-motivated. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are also a must.
- Please send your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com or fax to 703-542-6266. BCA will contact you if it is determined that you are a suitable candidate for this position. Due to the volume of responses, email communication is preferred. No phone calls, please.
Brambleton Magazine Summer Issue - The Summer 2020 issue of the Brambleton Magazine has been mailed to all Brambleton residents, and you can also view the magazine online here. If you are interested in advertising in our upcoming Fall and Winter magazine issues, please email us for rates and more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brambleton Pools: Titan Pool Service Now Hiring -
- Please note: Some BCA reopening details have changed since issue content was finalized on 6/1/20. Please visit www.brambletonhoa.com/covid19 for the most up-to-date information regarding our reopening plans in conjunction with Virginia mandates.
Titan Pool Service is currently hiring for all positions at Brambleton pools. Lifeguarding applicants will need to be or become lifeguard certified; training is available. Applicants must be at least 15 years of age. Managers and Assistant Managers must also possess a Pool Operator’s license, and certification is available. Apply now at www.titanpools.com
Late Fee Waivers & Delayed Assessment Payments - The BCA Board has approved the waiver of June and July 2020 late fees for single-family attached and detached homeowners whose income has been impacted by COVID-19. Also, if your income has been impacted and you would like to delay payment of your June and July assessments, please send an email to email@example.com and include the following information in your message:
- Owner(s) name(s), property address, and employer(s)
- An acknowledgement that you will pay any missed assessments no later than August 1, 2020. Note: An extension of this date will be considered if conditions warrant such change.
The Association will also consider payment plan proposals during this time. You may submit details of your proposed payment plan to the email address above. Please note that this waiver does not apply to Summerfield or Residences owners and their associations. For questions or concerns, please email or call (703) 542-6263.BCA EVENTS & PROGRAMMING
Great American Backyard Campout - Register here for the Great American Backyard Campout taking place this Saturday, June 27th! Residents are encouraged to camp in their own backyards for this event and decorate their campsites with fun themes. Residents can send their campsite photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email us if you require an alternative campout location as well.Safe Sitter Summer Classes -
Brambleton Esports Leagues - Do you like competing in Fortnite, Rocket League, or Call of Duty? BCA has teamed up with Mission Control to bring another round of esports leagues to Brambleton starting Monday, July 13th. Compete against your neighbors and put your skills to the test! Visit the Mission Control website to download their free app, select “Brambleton Community Association”, and find all league details. The deadline to register is Saturday, July 11th at 8 PM, so sign up today!
BCA Summer Camps - Summer Camps are now underway in Brambleton! Visit www.brambletonhoa.com/summercamps to register and find more information about all of our camp offerings from Brambleton Soccer Camp, Drama Kids, IncrediFlix, KidzArt, Luis Rosado Tennis, Overtime Athletics, and Play-Well TEKnologies.
LRTA Summer Tennis Camps - Luis Rosado Tennis Academy’s weekly summer tennis camps just got better with a 15% volume discount when you register for any 2 weeks or more! Sibling discounts are available as well. Please visit their website to register for programs and find more information.
Spots are still open in our upcoming July and August Safe Sitter classes at the Community Center
. Click here
for a full schedule and more information. Courses are sponsored by Beat4LifeCPR and open to Brambleton residents only. RSVP at email@example.com
- Please note: Classes will be limited to 8 people, and social distancing measures will be put in place.
COMMUNITY STANDARDSTree Care Reminders -
Residents are reminded that they are responsible for maintaining trees and bushes on their property. These responsibilities include:
- Trimming/pruning trees to a minimum of 8 feet above the sidewalk to allow for free, unobstructed passage on the sidewalk;
- Maintaining all trees and landscaping within the scale of the property;
- Removing tree stakes which have been in place for more than one year; and
- Removing dead plant material promptly and planning for required replacements.
When to prune trees depends largely on the intended result. Light pruning and the removal of dead wood can be done anytime. Early spring is a great time to prune trees. If you have questions, please contact the Community Standards department
.Time to Mow! -
The Association regularly hears from residents concerned with a lack of attention to necessary mowing on residential properties. Please remember that all turf areas on a lot must be kept neatly mowed, trimmed, and edged to a consistent height in accordance with our Property Maintenance Standards
. Turf may not be permitted to exceed 6 inches in height at any time. Turf areas and landscaping beds should be kept as weed free as possible. At no time should weed cover exceed more than 25% of the total turfed area. Please contact the Community Standards department
with any questions or concerns.Temporary Above-Ground Pools -
In response to current Brambleton pool closures as well as limited capacity and social distancing guidelines at the pools for the 2020 season, the BCA Board of Directors and the Covenants Committee are permitting the use of temporary above-ground pools under certain guidelines through October 2020. Guidelines for temporary above-ground pools can be found here
. Please contact the Community Standards department
with any questions.DEVELOPER NEWSBlasting Operations in Section 30 -
Blasting operations are underway in Section 30
and may be felt at times by residents living in this and surrounding sections.TALK OF THE TOWN CENTERCosta Dentistry -
Enjoy $100 off in-office teeth whitening at Costa Dentistry from now until Friday, July 31st. To reserve your appointment, give us a call at 703-542-7000 or visit us online at www.costasmiles.com
.Brambleton Town Center Reopenings -
Thank you for your continued support of our Brambleton Town Center’s restaurants and businesses. For your convenience, here
is a complete list of Town Center tenants’ hours, phone numbers, and reopening statuses.COUNTY CORNERLoudoun HHW Collection Event -
The next Loudoun County Household Hazardous Waste collection event will take place on Saturday, June 27th at Freedom High School
from 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM. Loudoun County conducts several collection events throughout the year to collect used and unwanted household hazardous materials such as gasoline and household chemicals. Visit www.loudoun.gov/hhw
for more information.
Loudoun County COVID-19 Response & Data - Visit www.loudoun.gov/coronavirus for news updates and helpful information regarding Loudoun County’s response to the global coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Interactive dashboards with key county COVID-19 metrics can also be found here.
- These events support social distancing measures that help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 by using a drive-through collection process. Members of the public will be required to wear face coverings at the point of service. Visit the event page for more details on precautions being taken.
MARK YOUR CALENDARSSunday, June 28thEatLoco Farmers Market at Brambleton
, 9 AM to 1 PM - Legacy Park & Olympia Dr.FEEDBACK WELCOME!