BCA Update: Food Truck Drive Through Lunches
& COVID-19 Reminders
BCA Food Truck Drive Through Lunches
Brambleton Community Association invites you to our Food Truck Drive Through Lunches taking place every Wednesday from 11 AM to 2 PM at the Brambleton Community Center! The first event occurs today, March 25th and features The Roaming Coyote food truck and their delicious, handcrafted tacos! Here are directions on how to pre-order and pick up your food (no walk-up orders accepted):
- Visit The Roaming Coyote’s website and place your order.
- At your pickup time, drive to the Community Center at 42646 Regal Wood Dr.
- Pull into the circle in front of the building, where you will be greeted by a food truck employee. They will ask your name and place your order in the car for you.
- Once you have your order, please exit the parking lot.
This is a great way to enjoy amazing food while supporting local restaurants! Visit our Facebook events page for a list of upcoming food truck visits. Also, visit the Brambleton Town Center’s Facebook page for details on how to support Brambleton’s own restaurants and small businesses. We hope to see you at the Community Center today!
BCA COVID-19 Reminders
BCA would also like to share a few reminders regarding our current operations and actions geared towards mitigating the spread of COVID-19 in our community:
- The BCA Management Office is temporarily closed to walk-in traffic but will remain open on an appointment-only basis. This policy is currently scheduled to last through Friday, May 22nd. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-542-6263 if you would like to schedule an appointment. Most services available at the BCA Management Office are also available online at www.brambletonhoa.com or through FirstService Residential’s Resident Portal. Notary services have also been suspended until further notice.
- All BCA tot lots, play equipment, and basketball courts have been closed through May 22nd. Tennis courts will remain open for family use only and will be monitored to enforce social gathering restrictions.
- All BCA events and programs have been canceled through May 22nd. The Step Sisters’ Ribbon Run/Walk and JDRF One Walk have been canceled as well.
Please visit our website at www.brambletonhoa.com/covid19 for a full list of all BCA actions being taken to address the COVID-19 outbreak at this time. This page will continue to be updated as new information becomes available. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.