Salvation Army Angel Tree 2022
Drop-off Date Deadline: Monday, December 5 at 5:00 p.m.
Drop-off Location: BCA office lobby, M-F, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The Salvation Army Angel Tree has been placed inside the Brambleton Welcome Center and adorned with tags that have holiday wishes and needs from local children. Please take a tag, purchase what you can, and return the gifts unwrapped to the Brambleton Community Association office lobby (Suite 210) by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, December 5. The lobby is open on Mondays through Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com
. Thank you for helping to make sure each child in our community has a merry holiday season!
Select an Angel tag from the tree.
Take the following supplies:
- Clear plastic bag
- Zip tie to close bag
- White tag and/or green tag (for larger items like bikes, strollers, etc.)
Shop for your Angel.
- Clothing per the information provided on the tag
- 2-4 toys/gifts using the wish list for inspiration
- Total of approximately $100 - $150 per Angel
- You are welcome to get together with friends & neighbors and combine gifts to sponsor an angel.
Package your Angel gifts and return to the BCA office lobby by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, December 6.
- Place gifts in the clear plastic bag, unwrapped (no gift bags, candies, or food).
- Place the Angel tree tag (with bar code) inside the bag, making sure its visible to the outside.
- Attach the white tag to the zip tie (write child’s name and Angel’s ID number on white tag).
- Bikes only: Write child’s name and Angel ID number on a green tag and attach to the bike.
- Sharpie the child’s name and Angel ID number on the outside of the plastic bag just in case the tag falls off of the bag.
For more information about the Salvation Army Angel Tree, please visit the Angel Tree website