- Parks & Recreation
- BCA Pools
2023 Pool Season: All BCA Pools will open for the 2023 season on Saturday, May 27. View our pool hours below and visit our individual pool pages (left menu) for more information.
Brambleton Community Association operates four pool complexes for Brambleton residents. These pools are available to all BCA property owners and Residences Condominium owners – who are in good standing with the Association – and Summerfield residents that opt to purchase BCA pool membership.
Brambleton Community Association’s Pool Complexes:
- The Community Center Pool – Located at 42645 Regal Wood Drive. Complex consists of a main pool, wading pool, and spa. 703-542-2943
- The Beacon Crest Pool – Located within the Residences Condominiums at 22650 Beacon Crest Terrace. Complex consists of a main pool, wading pool, spa, outdoor gas fireplace and grill, and a club room. 703-542-2220
- Brambleton Corner Clubhouse & Pool – Located at 42255 Palladian Blue Terrace. Complex consists of an 8-lane lap pool with attached zero depth beach entry, outdoor eating area with grill and concession area, and the Brambleton Corner Clubhouse. 703-327-7060
- Stratford Landing Pool & Splash Park – Located at 23503 Quillback Court. Complex consists of splash pad and water sensory play area with zero depth beach entry, water volleyball court, water basketball court, cool water hydrotherapy cove, and water slide. A separate eating area, picnic pavilion and bathhouse. 703-542-7360
Valid Bram Life Passes are necessary to enter BCA pools. Registered owners and their families have a “Pass for Life” and do not need to re-register as long as their address has not changed. Residents who are new to Brambleton, or have moved since the end of the prior swim season, or renters within Brambleton named on an active lease, will all need to register for passes if they would like to make use of Brambleton pools this summer season. Children who have turned 12 and 16 years old since the end of the prior swim season, or during the current swim season, will need to have their passes updated.
How to Register for a Bram Life Pass
Bram Life Passes can be obtained by sending the required information below to firstname.lastname@example.org. Passes will then be mailed to your Brambleton address. The BCA Management Office is closed to pass walk-ins at this time.
For all adults: Photo ID and verification of residency if ID does not have Brambleton address. If you have settled on your Brambleton home within the last 30-60 days, please provide a copy of the settlement statement.
If you are renting: A copy of your current lease and a letter of permission is required each year.
- Clear headshot of individual in jpeg format – no group shots please.
- Emergency Contact number
Contact us at email@example.com or call 703-542-6263 for more information.