Brambleton House Hop
March 10, 2018This is a three course progressive party in the sense that you will move from house to house, and a scavenger hunt in that you won't know where your next course is until the end of the current course. You also won't know who will be at each house as the groups change with each course.
6:00 pm - 12:00 am
Brambleton House Hop (aka Roving Dinner)
Progressive Party / Scavenger Hunt
Courses 1-3 will be held at a resident home. Many residents co-host in their home with a friend, or we can pair you up with a soon-to-be new friend. Keep in mind that the hour goes by quickly, so fast and easy foods/drinks are always the best way to go. Most hosts will have a theme which will make your planning easier.
The Dessert Course will be held at the Corner Clubhouse where everyone will come together to have a few sweet bites, dance to the DJ, and run into neighbors you met earlier!
RegistrationThis event does fill up quickly, so pick your partners and be ready! We try to accommodate all course requests, but we appreciate your willingness to be flexible. At registration you will have the opportunity to number your hosting responsibilities on a scale of 1-4, with 1 being your most desirable.
FeeIf you register to host in your home or with a friend in their home, there is no registration fee. If you are chosen for the Dessert Course, you will be invoiced for $80 per couple and we will take care of the DJ, drinks, and sweets/savories at the Corner Clubhouse. This fee also will help cover the safe bus ride home and cleaning costs.
The tentative schedule for the evening is as follows:
- 6:00 p.m. to 6:50 p.m. - Course 1 (Resident Home)
- 7:00 p.m. to 7:50 p.m. - Course 2 (Resident Home)
- 8:00 p.m. to 8:50 p.m. - Course 3 (Resident Home)
- 9:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. - Dessert (Corner Clubhouse - 42255 Palladian Blue Ter)
ContactIf you have questions about the Brambleton House Hop, please email our Volunteer Chairman for this event at email@example.com.
- You must be a Brambleton Resident to host, but your partner can be a non-resident.
- Kid participation is discouraged.
- You can serve whatever food/drinks you like.
- We recommend you keep it finger foods.
- Themes are highly recommended.
- The Bram Bus will be available for Safe Rides Home