Notary Services (Appointment Only)

Notary services have been temporarily suspended at the BCA Management Office. Updates regarding resumption of services will be provided on this page.

In recognition of an increase in demand for notary services, several more BCA staff members have recently acquired their Notary Public license and are ready to meet the needs of our growing community. Here are a few tips to help make your notary experience easy:

First, we ask that you schedule an appointment.

This will allow a staff member to be ready and available to provide your requested service. To make an appointment, please email us or call us at 703-542-6263.

Second, please let us know what type of document you need notarized.

There are certain types of documents that we are not able to notarize. Virginia notaries are not authorized to certify birth, death, marriage, or divorce certificates (copies or originals). Only the Division of Vital Records/Statistics may perform such a certification. We are also unable to notarize I-9 and Change of Appearance forms.

All documents must be written in English.

Witnessing on documents is not provided by the Brambleton Community Association.

Third, tell us how many pages you need notarized, and what day and time is most convenient for you. We’ll do our best to meet your appointment requests.

Important - At your appointment, any person that will be signing the documentation must be present, and the forms must be signed in front of the Notary Public. Photo identification must be provided by all signers at the time of the appointment.

As a benefit to our residents, the first two pages are free of charge. Each additional page is $2 per page. Forms of payment accepted include cash and personal checks.

If you have any questions or need more information about the notary services offered, please email us or call 703-542-6263.

Alternative Notary Service Providers

Loudoun County Public Libraries:

Loudoun County Clerk's Office:

UPS Brambleton Town Center (additional requirements and fees may apply):