2021 BCA Board Election
There will be two seats open on the BCA Board of Directors in this year’s election on Tuesday, November 16, 2021. The Association is looking for candidates who are willing to volunteer their time in order to fulfill the duties of a Director as outlined in the BCA Bylaws (Article 4) and other governing documents. An exemplary board member is an owner/resident who understands the responsibilities and obligations of the Association, can set personal agendas aside for the greater good of the Association and Brambleton community, is a strong team player, and has prior experience on an Association committee or has held board positions with other organizations.
Call for Candidates
BCA will open its Call for Candidates period on Friday, September 3, 2021. Residents interested in running for one of the two seats on the Board need to complete a Candidate/Nominating Petition and a Candidate Profile and turn them in at the BCA Management Office by no later than Friday, September 24, 2021 at 5:00 PM. Per the Election Guidelines, all candidates should meet with the General Manager to review the obligations and responsibilities of the position. Petitions and all other election-related information can be found on the BCA website.
Related Dates to Remember
- Call for Candidates Opens: Friday, September 3
- Candidate/Nominating Petition Deadline: Friday, September 24 at 5:00 PM
- Election Opens: Friday, October 15 at 9:00 AM
- Paper Ballot Election Closes: Friday, November 12 at 5:00 PM
- Annual Meeting and Election: Tuesday, November 16 at 7:00 PM
- Online Election Closes: Tuesday, November 16 at 11:59 PM