2021 Annual Meeting
2021 BCA Annual Meeting
Tuesday, November 16, 2021
The BCA Board of Directors and staff are currently determining the appropriate format and location for the 2021 Annual Meeting.
The purpose of this meeting is to elect two BCA Board directors, share Association and community information, and provide an opportunity for residents to ask specific questions of the Association. Representatives from the Developer’s office will also be present to provide updates. The Annual Meeting is also a great opportunity for you to meet the current Board members, Association staff, and your neighbors.
Notice of the Annual Meeting will be mailed to all owners and will include a draft agenda, proxy, and instructions for voting. If you have any questions about this meeting or need special accommodations, please contact BCA staff at (703) 542-6263 or email@example.com.
Annual Meeting Q&A Period
The Association has established a Question & Answer (Q&A) period during the Annual Meeting in which the BCA Board of Directors and staff will address resident questions and comments on any matter relating to the Association.
- The Q&A portion of the meeting will address previously submitted questions and comments by community members. It is not designed as a live Q&A period.
- Residents have the opportunity to submit questions and comments to the Board prior to the Annual Meeting. Submissions must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 9, 2021.
- Residents must submit their questions and comments in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with their full name, Brambleton address, email address, and phone number.
- Questions similar in nature may be consolidated and addressed under a single response.
- Questions on specific concerns or issues may be directly responded to by staff outside of the Annual Meeting.