November 13, 2020
BCA 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting - The 2020 BCA Annual Meeting will be held virtually on Tuesday, November 17 at 7 PM through Zoom Webinar and be broadcast live on YouTube for the safety and health of all members, residents, and staff.
Annual Meeting Q&A Period -
- The purpose of this meeting is to share Association and community information and provide an opportunity for the BCA Board of Directors and staff to address residents' questions of the Association.
- There are no open seats on the BCA Board or a scheduled election at this meeting.
- A meeting notice has been mailed to all Brambleton homeowners.
- More details, including a Zoom registration link, can be found on our website at www.brambletonhoa.com/annualmeeting.
BCA has established a Question & Answer (Q&A) period during the Annual Meeting in which the BCA Board of Directors and staff will address resident questions and comments on any matter relating to the Association.
COMMUNITY STANDARDSTemporary Signage -
- The Q&A portion of the meeting will address previously submitted questions and comments. It is not designed as a live Q&A period.
- Residents have the opportunity to submit questions and comments to the Board prior to the meeting. Submissions must be received no later than 5 PM today, November 13.
- Residents must submit their questions and comments in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with their full name, Brambleton address, email address, and phone number.
- Questions/comments can also be submitted through the Zoom link. The Board will take a limited number of questions through the Zoom chat function as well.
- Questions similar in nature may be consolidated and addressed under a single response.
- Questions on specific concerns or issues may be directly responded to by staff outside of the meeting.
BCA would like to remind residents about the Design Guidelines for Temporary Signage within the community. Political signs must be removed within five days following an election. More information about these guidelines can be found here
. Please contact the Community Standards department
with any questions.Holiday Décor and Lighting -
Holiday decorations and lighting do not require approval by the Covenants Committee. Nevertheless, if the Committee determines that any decorations or lighting attract excessive traffic, unreasonably interfere with the use and enjoyment of common areas or adjacent lots, or create a dangerous condition, then the resident responsible must remove the decorations or lighting within 48 hours after receiving notice from the Association. Please be mindful that decorations and lighting must be specific and appropriate to the holiday occurring at the time of display. All materials must be within the lot boundaries of the resident making the display.Home Winterization -
Preparing your home for the winter months can be overwhelming. Starting early and having a plan can reduce stress and ensure that your home is ready for whatever winter has in store. Click here
for a comprehensive list of winterizing recommendations to get your home winter-ready.GREATER BRAMBLETONTerraforma Church: Winter Coat Collection -
BCA and Terraforma Church
are partnering to collect new and gently used winter coats during November to benefit Women Giving Back
. A collection box is located in the Brambleton Welcome Center walk-through.DEVELOPER NEWSDeveloper Update: Rezoning Applications -
As the Brambleton Group prepares for the final phases of the community's development, there is one parcel in the northwest corner of the community and three undeveloped parcels in the southern portion which will be submitted to Loudoun County for rezoning. We are at the beginning stages of these rezoning applications. We will receive feedback from the County Board of Supervisors, Planning Commission, and staff that will help us refine plans as we work towards eventual public hearings and approval. Moving forward, our goal is to enhance the community to make it even better for generations to come. Learn more about these parcels here
.TALK OF THE TOWN CENTERShop Small & Shop Local in the Town Center - As we head into the final stretch of 2020, turn to the Brambleton Town Center for help with holiday meals and gift ideas. Check out our latest blog post on Town Center stores and eateries that can save you time and money this holiday season!
Shop Go Bananas for Neighborhood Toy Store Day! -
This Saturday, November 14, is Neighborhood Toy Store Day. Show your support by shopping local at Go Bananas
– Loudoun County's only true toy store! Enjoy special savings through their holiday catalog along with delivery service, online shopping with in-store pickup, their famous gift vault, and even private in-store shopping. Call 703-327-1900 for full details.Costa Dentistry - Enjoy a FREE $50 VISA gift card when you reserve your first dental cleaning at Costa Dentistry during the month of November! Call 703-542-7000 to make an appointment.
The Best Brains Learning Center -
The Best Brains Learning Center will open soon in the Brambleton Town Center at 22895 Brambleton Plaza, Suite P-104. Best Brains is an enrichment program designed to enhance your child's overall academic development. Board-certified teachers work weekly with your child in a fun-filled, interactive learning environment. Choose from programs in Math, English, Abacus, and General Knowledge for as little as $99/month. Call 571-386-0000 to ensure your child's future success!Get Your Farmers Market Items Delivered a Day Early! -
Did you know you can pre-order your EatLoco Farmers Market
items and have them delivered on Saturdays? EatLoco has teamed up with LoudounGo
to offer FREE Saturday delivery of all local market items to the Birchwood Clubhouse each week. Simply place your order
by noon on Thursdays and enter code BRAM20
at checkout. New vendors are constantly being added, so there's always something new to try!
COUNTY CORNERLoudoun County: Free COVID-19 Testing on 11/14 -
- Note: Due to the Welcome Center being temporarily closed, deliveries are currently being made to the Birchwood Clubhouse. Deliveries direct to your home are available but will incur an additional charge.
Loudoun County will host two free drive-thru COVID-19 testing events on Saturday, November 14 from 10 AM to 4 PM. Events will take place at Tuscarora High School
and J. L. Simpson Middle School
simultaneously. To help reduce wait times, people who plan to attend are encouraged to complete a registration form prior to arrival. Testing events are open to all with no prescriptions or appointments needed. More information can be found here
.Celebrating the Holidays Safely During COVID-19 -
The Loudoun County Health Department encourages residents to plan their holiday celebrations and travel carefully to lower the risk of getting and spreading COVID-19. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises that staying home is the best way to protect yourself and others. Those who choose to gather and travel should avoid high-risk activities. More information can be found here
.MARK YOUR CALENDARSSaturday, November 14 - Sunday, November 15Pictures with Santa
, 9 AM to 5 PM - Brambleton Corner ClubhouseSunday, November 15EatLoco Farmers Market at Brambleton, 9 AM to 1 PM - Legacy Park & Olympia Dr.Tuesday, November 17
BCA 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting, 7 PMFEEDBACK WELCOME!