BCA Playground Reopening Plan
Brambleton Community Association staff will begin removing temporary fencing from playgrounds and reinstalling swings on Thursday, June 25th. Work to reopen all 15 of Brambleton’s playgrounds will be completed by 5 PM on Friday, June 26th
. During these two days, residents will be able to use a playground once it has been opened and a COVID-19 safety sign has been installed at the amenity.
While playgrounds are open, the risk of spreading COVID-19 remains. Use our playgrounds at your own risk. Playgrounds contain numerous frequently touched and shared surfaces. It remains Safer to Stay at Home. If you choose to use the playgrounds, please take these necessary steps to slow the spread:
Will the playgrounds be disinfected?
- Use playgrounds at your own risk.
- Stay home if you are sick (fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea).
- Maintain physical distancing of 6’ at all times.
- Avoid gathering in groups of more than 50 people.
- Wash and sanitize hands frequently.
- Keep hands away from the face.
Disinfection of the playgrounds is scheduled to occur at a minimum of once per week during Phase Two and at the beginning of Phase Three. This action is being taken to reduce virus presence on playground equipment but is not guaranteed to eliminate all viruses. The threat of spreading COVID-19 remains.
Any questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org