Casting call for ALL KINDS OF KIDS! Whether your child is outgoing or shy, Drama Kids is perfect for them. This effective drama program embraces both extroverted and introverted kids and allows them to come together to share creative ideas. It will nurture both the leader and listener in your child, and they will develop skills way beyond the stage of general communication which will include focus, creativity, voice development, improvisation and movement. Plus, they will have an amazing, fun time and get to meet new friends! You can join at any time. Check out our interview with Jen Drake, Director of Drama Kids of Loudoun, to learn more about this program!
9/11/23 - 5/20/24
4:00pm - 5:00pm; 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM: Elementary Class, ages 6-10
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM: Middle School/HS Class, ages 11-18
Girls on the Run’s mission is to inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running. Join us for our fall program in Brambleton! Check out our interview with Kerri Gonzalez, head coach of Girls on the Run in Brambleton, for more information as well.
- Youth development program for girls grades 3-6
- Teams of 8-20 girls
- 10-week curriculum teaches girls to be strong, healthy and confident
- Discuss topics like positive thinking, standing up to peer pressure, positive body image, and healthy relationships
- Celebratory 5K run to end the season. Open to friends and family!
9/11/23 - 11/19/23
Tuesdays/Thursdays 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Brambleton Corner Clubhouse - 42255 Palladian Blue Terrace
We've taught more than 100,000 kids chess
Youth Group Tennis Programs (8 Week Sessions)
Whether children are beginners, intermediate, or advanced players, Luis Rosado Tennis Academy programs will improve their game and help them get more enjoyment from tennis.
- These tennis programs focus on skill refinement as well as practice and match play to develop consistent, well-rounded tennis players.
- Instructors break down the fundamental skills of tennis through easily understood games and exercises to help improve athletes' overall coordination and technique.
- Players learn proper grips, footwork, strokes, volleys, and serves during a series of drills designed to teach skills in a fun and dynamic way.
- In addition to developing a love for tennis, athletes will learn the rules and etiquette that make tennis such an exciting game to play.
- Check out our interview with Luis and Jeanise Rosado for more information. Also, learn how to choose your tennis racquet!
- Visit the LRTA website to register. You can register for once a week or twice a week lessons.
Red Ball (Ages 5-8)
Tuesdays 5:00 - 6:00 PM
Sundays 10:00 - 11:00 AM
Orange Ball (Ages 8-10)
Thursdays 5:00 - 6:00 PM
Saturdays 10:00 - 11:00 AM
Green Ball (Ages 10-13)
Tuesdays 6:00 - 7:00 PM
Saturdays 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Yellow Ball (Ages 12-17)
Thursdays 6:00 - 7:00 PM
Sundays 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Private Lessons and Adult Programs are also available. Additional details can be found on the LRTA website.
Creighton Soccer Field
The foundation of Soccer Shots is their commitment to providing best-in-class coaching, communication and curriculum. Programs are available for kids ages 2 - 8 years old. Three different programs are offered to meet the developmental needs of the children.
3/18/23 - 6/4/23
Saturdays/Sundays, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM