2022 Pool Season: Pools will be open from May 28 through September 5.
Brambleton Community Association operates four pool complexes for Brambleton residents. These pools are available to all BCA property owners and Residences Condominium owners – who are in good standing with the Association – and Summerfield residents that opt to purchase BCA pool membership.
Brambleton Community Association’s Pool Complexes:
- The Community Center Pool – Located at 42645 Regal Wood Drive. Complex consists of a main pool, wading pool, and spa. 703-542-2943
- The Beacon Crest Pool – Located within the Residences Condominiums at 22650 Beacon Crest Terrace. Complex consists of a main pool, wading pool, spa, outdoor gas fireplace and grill, and a club room. 703-542-2220
- Brambleton Corner Clubhouse & Pool – Located at 42255 Palladian Blue Terrace. Complex consists of an 8-lane lap pool with attached zero depth beach entry, outdoor eating area with grill and concession area, and the Brambleton Corner Clubhouse. 703-327-7060
- Stratford Landing Pool & Splash Park – Located at 23503 Quillback Court. Complex consists of splash pad and water sensory play area with zero depth beach entry, water volleyball court, water basketball court, cool water hydrotherapy cove, and water slide. A separate eating area, picnic pavilion and bathhouse. 703-542-7360
How to Register for a Bram Life Pass
Bram Life Passes can be obtained by sending the required information below to email@example.com. Passes will then be mailed to your Brambleton address. The BCA Management Office is closed to pass walk-ins at this time.
For all adults: Photo ID and verification of residency if ID does not have Brambleton address. If you have settled on your Brambleton home within the last 30-60 days, please provide a copy of the settlement statement.
If you are renting: A copy of your current lease and a letter of permission is required each year.
- Clear headshot of individual in jpeg format – no group shots please.
- Emergency Contact number