BCA Pool Reopening Plan: All BCA pools are open for lap swimming, family exercise, and swim lessons only as permitted by Virginia’s Phase Two mandates. These pools are open from 10 AM to 8 PM daily; the Community Center Pool will open at 9 AM starting Monday, July 6th. Reservations for lap swimming and exercise are required and limited to a one-hour session per day. Reservations for each day will open at 12 AM on the day prior through Appointy. Please review our Pool Zone Maps and Descriptions so you know the characteristics of the pool zone you intend to reserve. Read our special message for more information.
- Phase Three Update: Pools will transition to recreational swim at 50% capacity on Monday, July 6th. Reservations will still be required, and guests are not permitted during Phase Three. In addition, the swim time for each designated pool shift will increase from 45 minutes to one hour and 45 minutes. Spas and water features remain closed. Read our Phase Three message for more information.
Brambleton Community Association operates four pool complexes for Brambleton residents. These pools are available to all Brambleton Community Association property owners and Residences Condominium owners – who are in good standing with the Association – and Summerfield residents that opt to purchase BCA pool membership.
Brambleton Community Association’s Pool Complexes:
- The Community Center Pool – Located at 42645 Regal Wood Drive. Complex consists of a main pool, wading pool, and spa. 703-542-2943
- The Beacon Crest Pool – Located within the Residences Condominiums at 22650 Beacon Crest Terrace. Complex consists of a main pool, wading pool, spa, outdoor gas fireplace and grill, and a club room. 703-542-2220
- Brambleton Corner Clubhouse & Pool – Located at 42255 Palladian Blue Terrace. Complex consists of an 8-lane lap pool with attached zero depth beach entry, outdoor eating area with grill and concession area, and the Brambleton Corner Clubhouse. 703-327-7060
- Stratford Landing Pool & Splash Park - Located at 23503 Quillback Court. Complex consists of splash pad and water sensory play area with zero depth beach entry, water volleyball court, water basketball court, cool water hydrotherapy cove, and water slide. A separate eating area, picnic pavilion and bathhouse. 703-542-7360
How to Register for a Bram Life Pass
Bram Life Passes (aka pool passes) can be obtained in person at the Brambleton Community Association Management Office located in the Brambleton Town Center at 42395 Ryan Road, Suite 210. We are upstairs from the Welcome Center on the second floor. Regular office hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Residents may also take advantage of our convenient email option by sending the required information below to email@example.com, then picking up their completed passes or having them mailed to their house.
For all adults: Photo ID and verification of residency if ID does not have Brambleton address. If you have settled on your Brambleton home within the last 30-60 days, please provide a copy of the settlement statement.
If you are renting: A copy of your current lease and a letter of permission is required each year.
- Clear headshot of individual in jpeg format – no group shots please.
- Emergency Contact number