Red, White & BRAM
JUNE 24, 2017
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Red White & Bram Tailgate Party!
A Brambleton favorite, Red White & BRAM is upping its style to include a TAILGATE PARTY! Grab your friends and family and pop up your tent, decorate it up, and claim your space for this amazing festival! This festival will also include sand sculpting instructions, corn hole, backyard games, water slides, delicious food trucks, live music, beer, wine and more!
Tailgate spots - $30 per spot and include 4 entrance tickets.
Tailgate spots must be pre-purchased online prior to the event. (see below for details and rules)
General Admission - $5 per person (2 and under are free)
General Admission tickets are for sale at the gate.
THE MONSTER BAND will be rocking us through the night with their fun, upbeat style.
LOCATION / PARKINGThis event is located behind the Brambleton Town Center in the parking lots facing Northstar Blvd. Entrances to the event can be found at the back entrance/exit of the Regal Wood Parking Garage and the front entrance/exit of the Soave Parking Garage. Both parking garages will be open for your use and parking is free.
TWO OPTIONS FOR TAILGATING
- RESERVED SPOT - $30 per spot and includes 4 entrance tickets. You can reserve a spot using the link below. These spaces are limited and on a first come first serve basis. Decorate your tent up! Judging will start around 6:00pm.
- OPEN TAILGATE - Entrance opens at 6:00pm. You will pay general admission rate for each person in your party. You are welcome to find an open space inside the parking lot area. All OPEN TAILGATE tents will be asked to take their tent down at 9:00pm to open the view for the fireworks show.
- Residents Only until June 3rd and then tailgate spots will open to the public
- The person whose name is on the reservation must be present at check in
- No sales or promotions of business or organizations allowed
- Reserved spots will be allowed into the festival area at 3:00pm to drop off their tailgate items
- All cars need to be off the lot by 4:30pm
- No cars allowed after 4:30pm - all items must be walked in
- Each reserved tailgate area will be the size of two parking stalls
- ALL TENTS MUST BE WEIGHTED - NO EXCEPTIONS
- NO OPEN FLAMES - that includes, fire pits, tiki torches, grills, and propane
- All trash and belongings must be removed by 11:00pm
- Generators are prohibited
- Your decorations must stay within your reserved spaces - be kind to your neighbor
- Judging will start around 6:00pm and winner will be announced around 7:45pm.
- Once the crowd has left, approximately 10:30pm, we will allow you to bring your car into the festival to pick up your items.
- No music - we will have a live band playing
- No glassware
- Tailgate spots include 4 entry tickets. (2 and under are free)
- We will invoice you through Square. Payment will be due by June 17th.
- Cancellations allowed up to June 21st. No refunds after that time.
- Full refund if the event is cancelled by the BCA.
- If the event is postponed by the BCA, refunds will be made only with a written request prior to the event. Otherwise, we will understand that you will maintain your reservation.