2022 Annual Meeting
2022 BCA Annual Meeting
Tuesday, November 15, 2022
Brambleton Library, Meeting Room A
Brambleton residents will be able to attend the Annual Meeting in person or virtually.
The 2022 BCA Annual Meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 15 at 7:00 p.m. at the Brambleton Library in Meeting Room A. The meeting will also be held through Zoom Webinar. Registration instructions and additional details will be provided by October 2022.
The purpose of this meeting is to elect three BCA Board directors, share Association and community information, and provide an opportunity for residents to ask specific questions of the Association. The Annual Meeting is also a great opportunity for you to meet the current Board members, Association staff, and your neighbors.
Notice of the Annual Meeting will be mailed to all owners in early September 2022 through the Fall issue of the Brambleton Magazine. An electronic notice will also be sent to owners’ email addresses on record. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to provide your preferred email address or to request for the meeting notice via physical mail.
Note: Please whitelist email@example.com to ensure the electronic notice is received in your inbox and not in your spam/junk folder.
If you have any questions about this meeting or need special accommodations, please contact BCA staff at (703) 542-6263 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Annual Meeting Q&A Period
The Association has established a Question & Answer (Q&A) period during the Annual Meeting in which the BCA Board of Directors and staff will address resident questions and comments on any matter relating to the Association.
- The Q&A portion of the meeting will address previously submitted questions and comments by community members.
- Residents have the opportunity to submit questions and comments to the Board prior to the Annual Meeting. Submissions must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 8, 2022.
- Residents must submit their questions and comments in writing to email@example.com with their full name, Brambleton address, email address, and phone number.
- Questions similar in nature may be consolidated and addressed under a single response.
- Questions on specific concerns or issues may be directly responded to by BCA staff outside of the Annual Meeting.